发新话题
打印

我们该懂的事!

我们该懂的事!

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I  am with you.
" _, ]6 R5 @" h2 [, i1 ?3 s我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。/ [# }2 i# T" L; _
0 l% j8 l: g* S% v2 q% Q
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
& ~% h2 U- W" Q沒有男人或女人是值得你為他流眼淚,值得的那一位,不會要你哭。0 M4 a9 R0 I9 t5 V$ `, r; M  l

7 N' y4 L' j8 V+ N5 d3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
. ~; Y# y6 M. Q  ^, p6 ]那人不是你所想般愛你,但不代表那人不是全心全意地愛你。
% N& s9 L/ A9 b5 e
( }( ?8 p% q! X4 n' X& d4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.8 ~- J; Q- _1 S# H  f
一個真正的朋友是向著你伸手,觸動你心靈的人。' Y  N. B6 p4 ]# I8 v% @
0 Y, X# L6 B1 p% R0 A
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
; G, s9 |' q; X" E' V掛念一個人最差的方式,就是你坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。1 k* \8 X/ S! Y, ]' x
+ F, b9 ^+ r9 x
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.) e- r: W6 v: V" y
就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。
1 \$ a" Q- i6 b0 O: V 9 z. J8 T) r$ F: R* }* L' l* w  g
7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.- D& E+ M% B# ]* ]  e
在世界裡你可能只是某人,但對某人你可能是全世界。
5 D2 W7 R. f  I
! l& o/ E; Z5 C& h. u) S6 E7 W$ A% N8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.
3 P; Y6 h/ _* ?' ]  @" i- e不要花時間在一個不會花時間在你身上的人。/ k# \+ |- F) h6 j& A) O

) `$ P: D. O/ |0 y" m6 G/ a9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.3 j8 n! v# Y5 Z3 J4 M
可能神要我們在遇到那位對的人之前先遇上一些錯的人,讓我們遇到那位對先生/對小姐時懂得珍惜。
: M# F4 C, `5 L' e( R% v9 ]7 m + h$ p8 e% ~$ ^0 ^7 H
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
4 p; U4 q. V# t/ y2 D不要因為完結而哭,要為曾經發生而微笑。. a3 f, T  ^" w' K# j' ]1 @
( Q1 X, Z+ I; j6 t/ D+ h
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
$ V* y; X1 I$ U) e# N這個世界永遠也會有一些傷害你的人,你要做的就是繼續去信人和小心你下次信的人。  B# D9 U  J$ g+ j" i
$ U9 c3 G; o4 k2 c7 y/ q# l, {
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you./ z9 ?  ]0 r% h0 \! m3 V; v4 C
在你嘗試了解其他人和盼望其他人明白你之前,先把你自己變成一個更好的人和了解你自己。
2 B  C4 R: J$ Y6 D6 M3 }  w; S( n- T5 @
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
+ L/ A. U: y& a3 L) Y不要太努力去找,最好的東西是在你最預計不到的時候出現。3 J0 y0 v# k8 h. K

5 m. B7 z( e, m/ CREMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.) K" j8 ]  }* Y
緊記: 所有事也是因果循環的。; w- Q$ C: i) Y
True friends: How many people actually have 8 true friends?
* t, S- j/ ]2 d. C真正朋友: 有幾多人有八位真正的朋友?
# C! w6 [$ j" K! `. sHardly anyone I know ! But some of us have all right friends and good friends!!!
* |1 Q& R8 X7 e2 S1 L3 Q我幾乎不認識這些人! 但在我們當中有些人全有對和好的朋友!!!
1 W; X% p2 f; G$ z6 f, k! q/ U. h! N
4 w- x4 N, ~0 g: O( @觉得不错请回帖!
执子之手,与子偕老

发新话题