发新话题
打印

我们该懂的事!

我们该懂的事!

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I  am with you., J+ F& R7 ]+ b6 K
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。3 ~# I! V/ x$ d. U9 ]( P& n8 {

* _. e; R0 o. [2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.
- ]$ H# V+ A& u& t! R9 F沒有男人或女人是值得你為他流眼淚,值得的那一位,不會要你哭。
9 b& O! a8 H+ m
& ~: I: F7 s# ?3 p# U3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.
0 q! q! S/ {7 L  G' ]那人不是你所想般愛你,但不代表那人不是全心全意地愛你。$ j" S9 S0 O' E* D  I  D
2 R& L: U: h$ A5 D2 b6 |. Q& e
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.1 t# \2 `5 P3 q* j, ?
一個真正的朋友是向著你伸手,觸動你心靈的人。
, n) j& n4 c0 d( l7 j- j
* ~  y9 \2 ^/ L: r, A( O5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.; B7 {# I9 g& w' w! P) X1 k
掛念一個人最差的方式,就是你坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。; g, U: c2 v% O+ ?/ Y. L

& R  m5 g' ~+ `! J6 N# G6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
) C5 K) d9 P3 V就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。
. H5 K& D1 e2 p; A) V
5 U% {% j6 ?! v* b- R; |7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
6 X! {$ w# ]- c* Q) u# |1 }$ {( W: \在世界裡你可能只是某人,但對某人你可能是全世界。2 F8 P3 H: t: p! R
, U& x% n. L% B) C. m5 ~0 Q$ I
8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you., N' {' z  d7 Z3 _4 f* j, _
不要花時間在一個不會花時間在你身上的人。
) D, I8 E6 z6 T$ m( a+ s1 M
% {5 K# c8 m. h6 v9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
9 u1 C7 \4 q  j( p可能神要我們在遇到那位對的人之前先遇上一些錯的人,讓我們遇到那位對先生/對小姐時懂得珍惜。7 K4 W9 l) w/ V
( `. h1 _( ?) k$ v$ a* e7 H7 c
10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
5 z0 @- k$ W- p8 ?不要因為完結而哭,要為曾經發生而微笑。. r1 o, U( i* w2 k( f2 m
" m8 G1 p9 q  F( r
11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.
+ n) k3 Y3 P! ?% C/ j這個世界永遠也會有一些傷害你的人,你要做的就是繼續去信人和小心你下次信的人。
) t6 G3 {+ r. Y
0 _" F$ s6 \) O# X12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you./ `8 m( p: a( _8 Y
在你嘗試了解其他人和盼望其他人明白你之前,先把你自己變成一個更好的人和了解你自己。2 B2 h0 v* _/ u, b' ~

0 n& K% E" }9 _' U. N13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.  u# K5 a! n# f% U4 a
不要太努力去找,最好的東西是在你最預計不到的時候出現。) N0 m! S$ {: O" U+ h" Q
7 W7 c' B% P2 L& b3 \5 F" g- R
REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
$ _/ l0 }3 q/ {緊記: 所有事也是因果循環的。
0 C7 q* T; O* C/ T1 x1 zTrue friends: How many people actually have 8 true friends?6 s8 v7 H4 i3 `. a( T& v' v8 f
真正朋友: 有幾多人有八位真正的朋友?/ j0 X* E: ]( ]* o
Hardly anyone I know ! But some of us have all right friends and good friends!!!
- {+ m) ^* Y+ C- ]  \我幾乎不認識這些人! 但在我們當中有些人全有對和好的朋友!!!* p) C( \2 g0 [! A. Q$ T, b6 x; U

4 Q6 e* N! j$ D6 c$ n觉得不错请回帖!
执子之手,与子偕老

这个我也看过了...
( W/ d+ P8 U3 C7 F; H可是真的很touching下...# M# l- V" r7 n% T1 z
谢谢分享 ...
我愿用我灵魂所及的深度,宽度和高度去爱你...

这几乎是精华版的帖子!
我没有雪白的翅膀,所以我不是天使。

曾经有人forward过给我,但是现在再看还是很有feel...
Those memories....I will never forget them...Never ever~~

发新话题