发新话题
打印

Yao Ming big toe, in the end harm whom MBT

Yao Ming big toe, in the end harm whom MBT

Play such a topic a bit too big things suspected of engaging in, so from a narrow point of view, should be Yao's big toe inflammation of the harm to themselves, destroy Reebok.
& l, J# G  F/ T4 o$ g3 }2 v# P Is well known that Yao is now no longer unique to the Chinese people's the property, and he is now the world's sports celebrities, sporting goods business for many, the Yao Ming is undoubtedly a "Yao (shake) the money tree\non-sports type of advertisements that only cited Reebok Deal or No Deal, the first to sign the Yao hands.
% X0 M" z& J* _, however, Yao's toe actually inflamed! This was originally not a big news, because Yao previously had this old injury, but the Van Gundy's words,mbt wants the Reebok's life.mbt shoes 3 ~! N# X7 R0 ]* p) [6 R; H
Van Gundy said Yao's toe inflammation is completely Reebok Yao Ming's feet did not follow the characteristics of the design, it triggered. Yao Ming, the inflammation does not matter, for the season full of hope Old Fan who has cast a shadow, if this still is not washed into the playoffs, the old Fan bedding may leave the pack.
# ]- l! {7 c$ F/ Q8 f: E Houston Chronicle columnist John Lopez 11-day chronicle the newspaper published an article entitled "Rockets can not afford a broken toe," the article. the text by name, not only Yao Ming, a broken toe that it is indeed due to "REEBOK" shoes do not make the most suitable for Yao Ming caused by the shoes,MBT Tataga Women, but also that "REEBOK" no shoes in the short period of time within a timely manner to make the best adjustment of the structure is to make Yao's constant suffer the blame. 2 e! W  l" u! V! J8 _- `
"REEBOK" began to panic, the article published the same day, "REEBOK"-level executives from Houston to begin until the supreme headquarters of President of a pass a phone call hit the Rockets medical training who Jones mobile phone. these or accusations, or punitive, or harassment, or speak and the phone may be hot to Jones, his PR person in charge of the rocket firing Nelson: "I never want to be referred to again speak to anyone in! including you! this relationship with me that there is no!" ) L: V5 t+ Z4 h
At this point, at least for Reebok shows the seriousness of the problem have been found, but probably is a merchant, the concern is not Yao Ming toe injury, but rather, because of Yao Ming, Jeff Van Gundy's words will makes Yao Ming and Reebok cancellation. want to know, such as NIKE with the big companies such ADIDAS already seen Yao Ming, the huge market potential, as early as anxiously hope that he and Reebok termination 6 b& k7 ^% e* _5 }0 X4 x2 L# r# T
the next Yao toe injury will affect the problems or potential problems listed here: + z7 M6 y7 O. E% s8 p0 v
1, injuries have been continuity, resulting in damage to the rocket power, can not enter the playoffs;
- f8 x& n5 f: E$ e3 x4 z$ o$ p  f7 u 2, trading McGrady, the Rockets do not want to release two sick;
) p9 \* K8 t  ]  # w! c" `2 C* \' o8 ^) {5 E: q; x* E
   Juraku mbt shoes sale* K) b# V) {+ L4 A* x, O3 |
  6 L0 v! T  ~9 A
   2007 Best Product Design - Jieduan King - Focus blog mbt shoes sale( Y' ?4 n' S! ^; x
  ) \- Q# [4 X5 w6 R1 o
   Converse Brand Introduction MBT shoes$ ]) [1 |! w) X5 H3 x9 [

' f& \4 }+ |5 J5 T3 K, t   Shoes and feet MBT shoes sale
* @% D9 [; n  U" m  @6 u0 n  / ^+ F( A8 B8 Q6 Z4 C2 e
   Chung beach activities, the General Assembly, convened by the division MBT shoes; i1 k, Y$ S- j4 T& @- u

2 I, ~2 S) I$ P6 ~1 s* |* O, p   Details of the determinants of health mbt shoes

发新话题