0 F- n; e# V3 L" N

/ G6 n) J$ ]6 D' l% d4 U, e$ ]3 p  W7 V

x' }  {& C3 l8 a+ d9 F! ?* K3 e4 q4 \" e' V( e5 D9 _

- [2 E* s- m! _
2 o# f/ v% T* \0 L) d% S6 t  x6 ^1 C: o; k$ W! I

( l( r& d% w  d8 \" k7 A" \
+ B4 K* E9 ?: b2 @( ~
0 x9 A" a: T# F5 f9 ^4 U( H( T" G( n' p  M

]0 q# O( y; c8 |4 YWith Baselworld and SIHH (Salon International de la Haute Horologerie) coming up all the watch houses and getting their new models up to show. Baselworld takes place April 3-10 and SIHH takes place on April 7-12. The WPHH (World Presentation of Haute Horlogerie) created by Franck Muller Watchland I do not know when that is,replica cartier watches, as I can,t find a date.; F5 ]$ `; I# n  F

% j( ~9 r* P3 v* H& F; \. m( p# r" ]% c! e
9 n  ~1 N; }  D% n  u( r
  a4 ^+ Q7 }8 R. [( S1 ^0 X! U
: j3 q3 O# j7 j% D" q
The Concord C1 Big Date Automatic is really cool. With the introduction of the bracelet for the C1 series, I am now likely to buy one when I get a chance to try one out. I had tried on the Rubber bracelet on the Concord C1 Chronograph,replica audemars piguet, but As much as I love the watch,Talking about one such brand, Cartier watches have carved a niche for themselves by providing elegant collections of watches to their esteem customers. The exterior demonstrates creativity, originality, authenticity and distinctiveness. There are many ways to get a Cartier Watch, it is important to find one that will cater to your needs as well as be within your budget. It is also important to consider the value you will receive in the future. New Youtube account for Breitlingsource Blog! Buy:replica panerai watches Actually, this watch is quite a sophisticated as its innovative technical approach which makes it possible for the traditional functions to be displayed in a square as well as its nice and modern design. It is a watch which is welcomed by those who always follow fashion trends., I can,t see myself putting on Rubber&#8230,Talking about one such brand, Cartier watches have carved a niche for themselves by providing elegant collections of watches to their esteem customers. The exterior demonstrates creativity, originality, authenticity and distinctiveness. There are many ways to get a Cartier Watch, it is important to find one that will cater to your needs as well as be within your budget. It is also important to consider the value you will receive in the future. Blancpain Lamborghini Tour Rolls On (In Video) Buy:rolex watches Actually, this watch is quite a sophisticated as its innovative technical approach which makes it possible for the traditional functions to be displayed in a square as well as its nice and modern design. It is a watch which is welcomed by those who always follow fashion trends.; the Bracelets haven,t been rolling out to stores very much as I could tell.. but once they do I will really consider buying one!) ]) T9 ^. ]7 y. X

% f. u- p0 Q: {1 ]
6 J/ k2 I1 v) r9 v
1 t9 Z, R- ^7 J& {. q$ F$ Z- }) X2 G" D1 j+ u

! G& D' N1 P+ {5 d$ A7 ^& d! L, N0 I
Another Zenith Tourbillon…
0 x. Z6 b! s* d% U  I8 ^
4 ^+ `. @- ^+ M9 {% j' r4 xThis one is a Zenith Defy Extreme Stealth Tourbillion:
& {& k2 X- z/ U7 x' I
( n: b2 T) ^1 }& w) ~# r4 g
1 v! Y8 Z& M) B
/ r! q- v- ~' Z3 W, K
5 E0 L/ }8 q& U8 {, C5 h7 X1 V) T7 n. _. D+ ~+ _
Of course.. I likely can,t afford the nicest of these watches.. but if I could… i,d own ,em all. The Porsche Design from Eterna is reminiscent of the newer Eterna Kon-Tiki that came out not too long ago… a good direction for the typically curvy brand.+ t% ?' d; R) `6 x( q; Y

R$ R4 n# ~6 \7 B1 b8 y. ~! K3 T- Z) g! w
. i9 K* k( P+ v; U" s
The style seems to be based on the Concord C1,s that came out last year and look really fantastic:% ~" K5 y  H9 O* Y- ~
8 o1 K" p' C$ ~5 R

. r( J/ t; Z" ]
' `; U4 [9 |1 a' a" j0 x6 c" c2 y% c' a& n
9 E. m" c! o! a7 l6 r! E
There are just too many new models to highlight, but some of the ones that really appeal to me:

发新话题