发新话题
打印

Can be more beautiful women understand their own MBT shoes sale

Can be more beautiful women understand their own MBT shoes sale

24 bad behavior so that women's bodies are increasingly ugly : r9 R5 j; U: }& J
our bodies are not an inexhaustible supply of energy storage, a number of casual bad behavior is constantly threatened by a woman beautiful. We can say that the bad behavior in front of a woman another delicate youth, and then the face will be beautiful flowery Wei Xie. Why do not care what the modern woman's own body do? / x) \0 E- k( d8 O' U$ s9 S
1, are unaware of their genetic family history because of the presence of ) x$ G0 g- ?! Z6 k4 V
understand the history of the family members can help you ahead of the health concerns related to internal organs. and many malignant diseases, if detected early, cure is still a great opportunity. 3 o' q4 A  s/ O
2, the gym's careless 9 W8 y, i8 b! f  {* s. O/ N
best prepare for a special fitness soft-soled shoes or thick socks, because the wet carpet is very easy to hide the gym and the breeding of bacteria, such as athlete's foot and plantar warts. in public changing rooms and swimming pool slippers, though have been disinfected, but still wear their own best insurance. ( E4 n3 [( L) y3 x8 p. C
3, exercise patterns remain unchanged " br> If you do not change exercise patterns for many years, it is likely to cause that part of the regular exercise muscle strain, but there is no movement to the muscles has been neglected are also likely to make the body out of proportion to the development. & _7 g0 F3 a. ~* Y% I* V
4, shallow breathing
) v/ f1 X5 ]+ W8 S5 U  E% g7 P0 s People are always so shallow breathing normally. This level of oxygen contained in veins on the lower levels of carbon dioxide, people would feel so tired. so it should do several times a day Take a deep breath.
" ]7 s4 a' d2 H8 G. T% N) O5 C# Q 5, a long-term brush with cold water 9 T! `& y9 @; X& |# k2 {
data show that: people's teeth best adapted to the temperature 35 ~ 36.5 degrees Celsius, if often with cold water to stimulate the gums, teeth will lead to bleeding, cramps or any other dental pulp from happening. teeth, the average life expectancy shorter life expectancy than people 10 years of more roots of the "cold water brush your teeth" habit. 0 t+ I% n" G& e( `( f
6, ignore the routine gynecological examination , A6 ^! c4 S) ]8 ]
latest medical report found that: Over the past five years, the early detection of cervical cancer mortality by 70%. gynecologic Initial symptoms of cancer can easily be ignored, so on a regular basis secretions gynecological examination is very important. doctors recommend that all women over 18 years of age, in particular, that there is some sexual experience of women, at least once a year routine gynecological examination. : C0 K$ j/ t, L" W
7, right "high-protein diet," a misunderstanding
' ]3 m# r5 ?7 E2 h, K A more popular weight-loss concept that: a mixture of protein and carbohydrates in the body and stay longer. If only the intake of one, would be reduced in the body
1 \8 j; R9 c0 }! M$ @% c. F retention and absorption of the time,mbt chapa water, so as to achieve the effect of weight loss. However, carbohydrates are the body's main source of energy, if the deficiency can lead to fatigue and dehydration, vitamin and fiber rich vegetables and fruits will also be essential. Whatever weight loss, we must ensure a daily intake of grains, vegetables and fruits accounted for 55% of the total intake over. ; G$ s& h. K( W0 {3 U$ N
8, total body * Y3 E' n% Y. B" n/ k6 q
the body in a state of mild water shortage will lead to fatigue, because of lack of blood flow when water is reduced, but then had to increase the heart beat frequency and intensity in order to ensure adequate blood supply. So, do not wait until thirsty to drink water when it is. ' ?0 x* E, p# R* p6 A/ K
9, "single-mindedness" ; the mattress   B6 i$ j( @% f7 y$ _% l: o
every quarter to clean up a mattress, at least once a year to bed drying 2 hours. mattresses dirty, wash with soap and water, do not use gasoline or cleaning agent. and every use of mattress after six months to look at before and after the location of exchange.
8 k2 i! d1 s! D0 Z. B$ ] 10, perfume perfume
6 w. I& w9 e3 V) c+ q& u damage caused by the beauty of the sandalwood oil, musk and lemon incense and alcohol and other chemical composition, in the sun might break out of harmful substances , so that the skin burning, rash or inflammation. so when you try to avoid direct spray perfume on the skin too much spray on clothing items can also smell Xiren. % ?# u5 E9 E  E9 h+ A1 |
11, foul morning exercise
% j& E7 \( S6 o' s- w+ m; f if you every day in traffic jams on the road early morning runs, not as good as in the indoor 多睡一会儿. studies have shown that prolonged exposure to vehicle emissions, will reduce the 20% lung capacity, but also may lead to asthma, emphysema. # F2 j; L. ]/ m6 A. X- q" H2 {
12, does not a stable body weight 4 \9 x+ ]3 E5 k% q$ u
changes in water weight in one day so that there is a ~ 3 kg of plus or minus. So, just get out of bed in the morning each day, not eating, when measured after the weight is more accurate. 2 X5 o; j8 n- q  ^$ P
13 , old friends Nanshe sports shoes
! a/ |8 l- q/ r. o4 k shin pain and Achilles tendon strain is just the old athletic shoes can cause damage to one of a pair of running shoes service limit of 500 km, and gym shoes for 6 months in respect of retirement because they have have lost their original ability to protect. ' R9 b; B! u0 M; b* i
14, neglect to eat breakfast 0 C& m) k, l+ l. ]' y; G
scientific principles should be: to eat breakfast like a king, eat lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar to eat. So, breakfast not only to eat, but also eat rich.
9 R! A: g5 d5 i% N 15, used to Alice Erlang Tui 5 K* ~: ?5 r/ a% L7 P& \  }
According to the survey found that: Alice Erlang Tui easily lead to a long bent, resulting in uneven pressure distribution in lumbar and thoracic vertebrae, the long run, is bound to spinal cord compression, And Alice Erlang Tui would interfere with the leg blood circulation, resulting in leg varicose veins. So come on down, or quickly put Erlang Tui! 4 }/ K. D7 l# o! Y
16, movement of excessive 5 o' h4 d2 W( s8 Q5 e) W
out 5 minutes a day workout than a month or a few Crazy month campaign every time. would like to have a perfect shape, the key is not how much you have total movement, Guizaijianchi.
. o8 i1 u2 |8 @# J; K3 d( R 17,mbt steak taste and pasteurization
3 L5 k  N- u+ S8 i9 `9 r) j& t  H produced thin beef, beef pie at the end of the most easily concealed Salmonella and E. coli, while the eradication of these bacteria to reach 160 degrees Celsius temperature. Therefore, the best heat consumption of such foods to a safe temperature longer safe to eat. % B/ y5 h. ]& y/ R1 D7 H
18, did not know cholesterol levels
5 ?* C" z% W4 Z$ D7 Y, } "high cholesterol is not the elderly the patent. "Even if you usually have the habit of exercise is also very attentive to diet, it is possible to suffer from high cholesterol. because only 20% of the body's cholesterol comes from diet, another very important reason is genetic.
& B+ }+ F! v: s/ \# ]* M 19, a direct Try the cosmetics counter cosmetics counters lipstick & e1 \9 W' `( j) I1 s- F3 s/ j
hundreds of people have been tried, if you do not pay attention when a trial is very likely to have contracted the disease.mbt shoes sale Whether lipstick, eye shadow, mascara, etc., so they still in the back of the hand and wrist Try safer.mbt shoes
5 ^6 T1 S6 E4 Z9 I+ P" f 20, do not understand is the vitamin folic acid folic acid " o, @" j) l, u7 ]
a kind of essential for the formation of the fetal neural tube. childbearing age women in the decision to babies before they should be added the right amount of folic acid, it is best to add a day 400 mg for women during pregnancy will have to increase to 600 mg, 500 mg per day breast-feeding women. vegetables, legumes, orange juice and nuts are rich in abundant natural folate. ' ^. _4 \7 [! s. N3 ?
21, do not know how to talk with the doctor 6 N5 j4 U9 Z' a$ K
know how to talk with the doctor be able to quickly let him know your condition. For example, you frequent headaches, in addition to a note from the commencement date, duration and other symptoms each time, we must also try to record the recent temperature changes, physiological cycle is normal and so on.mbt shoes The more information you provide, the more beneficial to doctors to diagnose your condition. ! ?8 M/ h% U1 V2 q7 o3 R4 Z
22, for a long time has not laughing
$ U- ]1 [4 n, V, q- U' Z laughter is the slow pressure on the most natural and most effective way. scientists found that the human body every day, generating more than 3000 cancer cells, and 5 billion to eliminate cancer cells in time "anti-person cell." End of the human body just laughing cells significantly increased anti-personnel who can be described as a "laugh" significant benefits .
7 {' u! o6 I, v 23, cold atmosphere of the office instead of spending time
1 U6 ?& ]* o. K% @" C3 K belittle each other, it is better calm down and straighten out their relationship. a harmonious working atmosphere will not only make your heart feel comfortable and right would also be the promotion of work efficiency. " br> 24, do not give their "emotional" and the opportunity to
2 J. s  @5 v" \ perspective from the mental health, long-term backlog of anger would affect the physical and mental health, anger is not a long time to troubleshoot may become depressed mood. one knows How do I lose my temper, vented their dissatisfaction with the right woman is a mental mature, healthy women. emotions and this is only human, there is no reason to force yourself to control their emotions and ignore or even deny their own feelings, the key lies in accurately find out the channel. - U0 X; f6 K# k. C! v4 e! \
" N& }* h6 g: Y
相关的主题文章:7 L1 X* C8 x! }- E% _7 y6 L1 g
$ |% i' I# p3 U3 c: R3 p# D

1 n$ X# ^9 R& z   Smolder, the spring of the new sports shoes MBT shoes sale: d2 V4 I: S, @
  3 d4 R/ b% w- X
   Taobao hot sports shoes, fashion bags, maternal and child supplies Crow MBT shoe
5 E; ^9 Q: r" p6 X+ L$ c  
8 I4 a4 M! X1 U5 ^4 [2 w   Green Carrot With warmest regards, MBT shoes sale* ^3 k3 R* y6 L

, \% `& [$ k! z# J# W   2008-2009 China Sporting Goods Industry Research Advisory Report-z MBT shoes sal
* ?& A1 [) Z# G+ f$ i3 @  
; l2 L% ~. G2 F' M- c! g   太 self in MBT shoes sale( e0 l" n+ Y2 o+ i; T$ j
  * K6 U% E: v$ f# C& O9 M$ f
   Donations from the Medical Department subsidizes the poor girl cad MBT shoes sal

发新话题