发新话题
打印

我们该懂的事!

我们该懂的事!

1. I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I  am with you.7 O3 W  t5 I. ], z6 m
我愛你不是因為你是誰,而是我在你面前可以是誰。2 y9 e6 @0 @/ w5 [8 ?5 O
5 b9 K' Y7 P+ u: G% I+ |5 e7 t
2. No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is, won't make you cry.$ B3 p) a. [, m. s) }# Q
沒有男人或女人是值得你為他流眼淚,值得的那一位,不會要你哭。
% C0 f+ b3 f+ q2 R6 Y, G 5 C, F2 k# v$ I4 ^4 n
3. Just because someone doesn't love you the way you want them to, doesn't mean they don't love you with all they have.( J8 S" C# u% D5 p% l9 y. k
那人不是你所想般愛你,但不代表那人不是全心全意地愛你。
& L$ A% h; u7 m % d/ a% l- M- T( {0 P3 F
4. A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.
! ]# v4 Y% |/ c. a. f1 \' |% K$ O一個真正的朋友是向著你伸手,觸動你心靈的人。
* `& r8 C1 h- P1 K$ Z " [& L' [% R, |% @
5. The worst way to miss someone is to be sitting right beside them knowing you can't have them.
) D0 ^5 ~9 v* B3 |" Z掛念一個人最差的方式,就是你坐在他身旁,而知道你不能擁有他。
5 s$ @  g6 b& |, K, L7 u6 l6 ? : R$ ?- u, I, A$ q+ ~
6. Never frown, even when you are sad, because you never know who is falling in love with your smile.
# u, h" c( D8 r9 X' o9 V就算你不快樂也不要皺眉,因為你永不知道誰會愛上你的笑容。
* k# F6 r7 t4 l4 H: p* m- a
( U9 ]7 a6 V6 J6 T% W9 \* y5 L/ h7. To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
, l: B' G7 C. z- T6 [在世界裡你可能只是某人,但對某人你可能是全世界。& m1 u- P- k3 h
' R2 J" o/ i. S: z
8. Don't waste your time on a man/woman, who isn't willing to waste their time on you.  |0 N% t9 a: c' D, b
不要花時間在一個不會花時間在你身上的人。6 e  J. h# A; \$ `! x; \
! M+ J& v- l0 ?/ K
9. Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one, so that when we finally meet the person, we will know how to be grateful.
' K/ ^2 T5 `  ?( k可能神要我們在遇到那位對的人之前先遇上一些錯的人,讓我們遇到那位對先生/對小姐時懂得珍惜。
8 R- G9 o" Y( w+ K4 F
. x1 }' V& R7 C3 K, S4 y  O: w10. Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened.
, a  r/ U% l6 G# f不要因為完結而哭,要為曾經發生而微笑。7 y. P$ ^1 d9 o

5 J/ w. |1 o& f  P; z9 o  t( E$ A11. There's always going to be people that hurt you so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.; @( @1 s/ ^' [. p+ B& ~
這個世界永遠也會有一些傷害你的人,你要做的就是繼續去信人和小心你下次信的人。7 ]* X6 ^# b) k( y/ ?# G
7 p6 z/ O, X+ R& V
12. Make yourself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.% i  x5 T/ ?4 c! ?
在你嘗試了解其他人和盼望其他人明白你之前,先把你自己變成一個更好的人和了解你自己。6 T, g3 J; M, @# b2 M
6 V" L8 ~& b+ ^' z2 D+ f0 C3 C8 q
13. Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.
0 H, c  U7 z8 A" ?/ v不要太努力去找,最好的東西是在你最預計不到的時候出現。
/ @9 a5 Y5 y" E5 f% A+ {1 c, [, M. ]* B/ \
REMEMBER: WHATEVER HAPPENS, HAPPENS FOR A REASON.
' X% f" N% J" }3 g緊記: 所有事也是因果循環的。/ W& ]/ t9 {1 I+ {/ L+ i# Y9 R( S1 k
True friends: How many people actually have 8 true friends?/ _) I* L) z! q6 C8 T
真正朋友: 有幾多人有八位真正的朋友?4 c0 k: `5 T1 ^5 [1 E
Hardly anyone I know ! But some of us have all right friends and good friends!!!5 V  O/ G, D7 k  s
我幾乎不認識這些人! 但在我們當中有些人全有對和好的朋友!!!3 Z& ^9 i; m: s
- G+ u* W. Y/ r" h3 g
觉得不错请回帖!
执子之手,与子偕老

发新话题